HOW IT WORKS
CHOOSE YOUR MEALS
We update our menu every few weeks with nutritious and delicious meals. You pick your favorites, or you can create your meals with our “Build Your Own” menu. Place your order before Saturday morning at 10am (EST) and choose Sunday or Monday for pickup or delivery.
LET OUR CHEF TAKE CARE OF THE REST
Our meals are prepared fresh, never frozen, made to order, right up to the time of delivery.
WE DELIVER OR YOU PICK IT UP
Once your order is ready, we will notify you by text. Pickup points are designated around the Charleston area (including our commercial kitchen in North Charleston), or we can deliver right to your front door.
* food is always delivered in our Re-Useable Eco Friendly Insulated Logo Bags. We will swap out your bags each week with your new order.
Pickup points are:
- Sunday 7-8:30am – KTCHeN – North Charleston – 6185 Rivers Ave
- Sunday 9:30-9:45am – Whole Foods – Mt. Pleasant
- Sunday 10:15-10:30am – Whole Foods – West Ashley
- Sunday 11:15-11:30am – Food Lion – Johns Island
- Monday 10am-4pm – Restore at Sweetgrass – Daniel Island
Microwave (quickest) – ready in 1-2 minutes.
Stovetop – transfer to pan and heat to the desired temperature (pro tip: add a little olive oil to the pan).
Oven – transfer to an oven-safe dish and heat to the desired temperature.
Air Fryer – for those of you who like it a little crispy.
We recommend freezing any meals you do not eat within 3 days from the date the food was delivered. We do not use any preservatives in our food. Freshness and food quality are our top priorities. Please refer to the DHEC recommendations for specific information on when to freeze certain meats, poultry, fish or produce.